Arik air 737-800

Arik air is one or the biggest airline in Nigeria with its hub in Lagos state, Its has a fleet of 24 planes consisting of a340, a330, 747 etc. it performs both regional and international flights to London, New York, Dubai, Johannesburg etc. and with the release of global I would like to fly this plane livery to the following destinations. this is an image

Photo from google images. Photo credit: Pictaero

Are you sure about this? It looks to me that this image you have depicted above is promptly from the official PictAero website instead.

2 Likes

I’m sure he means that he found the image by searching through Google images, but you’re right. Credit should be PictAero.com

2 Likes

Come on no other comments

1 Like

Sorry dude, didn’t mean to stray your post. The livery looks good and I’ll never complain about having more variety. The 73 body is one of my all time favorites and this livery does it pretty well.

2 Likes

African liveries keep getting ignored time and time again.

8 Likes

It’s sad sometimes. IF’s major African liveries are Ethiopian, South African, and Egypt Air. One for North, South and East Africa. Though we still have West African airports like Murtala Mohammad and that one in Ghana. With Arik Air it would provide some more African routes. There has been many chances to add `at least one livery to the Dash or 737. Now with this CRJ update I see that it won’t happen again.

Alas on the other side of the spectrum there may be reasons why they can’t add it like trying to get the rights to have it in the sim. Also because of how not all African Airports are finished or not done yet so flights in Africa would be between major airports. Last reason could be because of how not all of the world has the cool scenery like the rest of the world.

Those are just my thoughts on having African liveries. There are plenty of American, European, Gulf, and Asian liveries. Though not enough African or South American ones. But we’ve also have to remember that the devs can’t add every single livery. The only way for one’s livery to be in the sim is if it’s popular. Sadly this one isn’t. I hope for one day they do focus a bit more on African liveries.

That’s my essay for whoever bothers reading it.

5 Likes

Touché, brother. For a continent as big as Africa, there are less than 10 liveries. At the end of the day, the developers will just add a popular American/European/Asian livery and bask in the plaudits of their many fanatics

5 Likes

Well some day more african liveries would be added to IF

2 Likes

Very nice livery and i do think wr need a nigerian livery in Infinite Flight

2 Likes

Well i would like to see how far this livery would go

1 Like

Just so you guys know arik air is the eighth largest airline in terms of passanger numbers in Africa

1 Like

And if you look at the list very well we already have liveries of five carriers there so why dont we just complete the list😃🤗

1 Like

Comeon guys we need this in the sim

1 Like

The developers have shown time and time again that they aren’t bothered about African liveries. Meanwhile as soon the new Lufthansa livery was announced, it was promptly added. For how long should we keep asking and waiting?..or do we have to sing the praises of Laura and be stalking her social media handles with requests?

1 Like

Don’t talk like that I want this livery as much as the next guy but that I not the right thing to say all we just need to do is to encourage guys to vote for the livery. If we can get enough votes then most definitely the livery would be added.

3 Likes

besides guys this a wonderful livery I actually sincerely feel IF needs this livery

1 Like

Id love airlines like Afriqiyah and kululah aswell as ARIK air we need more african airlines’n

2 Likes

Being honest I’ve never heard of this airline until this post. Looks like an amazing livery.

2 Likes

It’s not about getting enough votes. The Spirit livery had just 6 votes but was added.

1 Like