Are you loving the A220?

Actually, I would leave it as it is! The picture is outstanding, but pictures need to be less cropped in order to qualify for potential loading screens. This is because the shot needs to look good on a wide variety of devices!

1 Like

I agree, this plane does set new standards to passegner comfort and new technologies. But the overall design is not up to a new standard…

1 Like

You think so?

1 Like

Yup! I think since you’d be making changes to an existing topic it wouldn’t count as an additional topic. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Woah, that’s an insane shot!!!

1 Like

The A339 also “only” has the 777 sounds. Furthermore, the A220 will get guaranteed engine sounds in one of the next updates

1 Like

Have you taken a look at the cockpit yet? The screens are way bigger then like the A320. To relate to new Tech on Aircraft, many of them are stepping up to bigger screens like the Max, the 77X and the 787 Family.

1 Like

Unbelievable photo! I do love the A220!

1 Like

Those screens are huge

3 Likes

I don’t have it :(

I don’t have the pro subscription, so I can’t fly the A220. But the A220 has that perfect size that suits the needs for most airlines.

1 Like

Great plane, although my heart is set with the 737-800, 😆.

1 Like

For me it’s the Max

1 Like

Personally I think the A220 has been masterfully created, and performs very well. But in all honesty the flying computers of today don’t come close to the pilots planes of the past.

3 Likes