EVRA-EGKK
Air Baltic
2:35
Expert Server

38 Likes

When I first saw that I was like “Oh they updated the loading screen”

It looks amazing!

7 Likes

Niceeee, Very fun plane to fly with, just a lil floater on landing but can smooth it down!

3 Likes

Wow thanks brother! Petition to put this as the loading screen @infiniteflight 😂

4 Likes

Well designed aircraft for sure.

2 Likes

Yea wait til one of the IF developers finds this pic 👀

3 Likes

To answer your question, no I don’t like it. To me it’s just a ugly plane. And I will never fly it.

2 Likes

I really disagree with this, in my opinion it is one of the better designed planes of the “new era” of aircraft development in IF. I would say it has some minor issues but on the whole is an excellent looking aircraft

1 Like

That is your opinion. I am not saying IF hasn’t done a great job. The plane itself is really well eningeered by the developers of IF. And I believe it will fly fine. But I just don’t like the design of it, even in real life. When you love to fly it, be my guest. 🙂

Can’t please everyone unfortunately. Thats simply impossible. I personally love the plane, they did a great job!

3 Likes

I love the 220 it’s really a better butter machine than even the NEO

4 Likes

Agree completely. A silly thing to spend time on, UNLESS it somehow leads to other improvement down the road (airport environment lights, more updates aircraft, etc).

1 Like

I agree with @Marina! That picture is so good!!! I would maybe even change this topic to something like “I’ve snapped a new loading screen!” And then maybe implement a poll asking the community if they would love to see the photo as the new loading screen. If you do it, though, make sure to change this to #general. Cheers!

2 Likes

Realize they have different people working on different things. Just because an airplane is in the works does not stop progress on project metal(which includes things like 3D Buildings, Clouds, Taxiway lights… etc)

1 Like

I agree! I was more saying that anyone spending time on this aircraft rather than other, much more needed features, seems silly.

Love it! In IF as well as in real life. In real life, there’s a clear reason why passenger polls show that the A220 is the most popular aircraft in its class and all pilots I have ever heard talking about the plane absolutely love it.
Talking about IF, it’s definitely the most advanced aircraft we have seen to date, and it flies like a charm. The cockpit is unique and sets it apart from the “standard glass cockpit” that Airbus and Boeing planes tend to have. The new aircraft systems are a greatly needed refresh and the cabin (lighting) tops it of as the best aircraft in the simulator at the moment.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed🤞🏻

1 Like

Wow… thanks for the honesty!

1 Like

In real life, too. The A220 is a really important transition aircraft to newer technologies and sets the bar in terms of crew and passenger comfort

2 Likes

Thanks Pal! But I really don’t understand a bunch of the rules here. Like the levels etc… things you can and can’t do. With topics, features and how many times you can post a day.

1 Like