Are you interested in Advanced ATC?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Once I’m fourteen, then yeah. I’ll be fourteen in about ten and a half months.

1 Like

Max us a self described cramudgeon thus never expect any positivity from him. Even the generals I deal with at work aren’t as grumpy.

5 Likes

I am actually :)

I’m already in training…

1 Like

I’m not sure you understood what I said…

1 Like

Yes, interested… what do you need…

☝️ how not To be impressive. Not trying to be rude calling you out, but if you would have read what you clicked on you would know this answer.

4 Likes

I aplogise, didnt see that part of the comment :)

2 Likes

I’m interested in joining. Is it free?

11 Likes

Il put you in touch with @anon66442947 I’m sure if you buy him a 6 pack he will get you in 👍🏻🍻

2 Likes

Dear ATC recruter,
I would like to become part of atc expert server as soon as possible. I belong to flying staff of a german airline, therefore i am pretty familiar with the operation of ATC.
Thank you for your Time.

Vitali Bergmann

1 Like

@Coleman

Direct Message a recruiter.

They’ll be more than happy to help ;)

1 Like

Hi man, I can’t help you, but my tipp is look all the tutorial videos from Tyler… If you think you are good prepared look at this:

1 Like

TL0 users cannot send PMs.

@Coleman Post a few things here on the community to progress to TL1 so you can then send a private message to a recruiter. Best wishes!

1 Like

Well i am flying a lot These days but now i got 3 days off. I would Love to be Advanced atc within those days. I am not so much into writing things right now but i am absolutely sure i ll be a Great atc. Please Check me somehow tomorrow. Soon i ll be able to contribute to the Community to maybe Even improve this Great live simulator.

Greetings from Germany :o)

I bringed him in contact with tom… No more answer nessesary 😉

I’m always interested :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.