Are you interested in Advanced ATC?

23 Likes

Maybe just bump the original?

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Why yes I am interested. Just Kidding XD

3 Likes

I would love to join IFATC. Should I ask a recruiter? 😂 Just kidding

3 Likes

Hes an IFATC recruiter buddy, he’s just reminding us.

Max Sez; Interesting, Grade 3 and 14 years old. Reminds me of the bad old days when the military was scapeing the bottom of the barrel. Any warm body will do. Next Comic Book text books. Déjà vu !

3 Likes

And Iv seen people on here that are twice the minimum age and lack the maturity of some of our younger members, and also a lot of the younger members are great controllers!

5 Likes

Max Sez; Your Loyalty to your “Group” is commendable Steve. A retort from a veteran IFATC member is always expected. A good offence is the best defence.

3 Likes

It’s not loyalty max, it’s the truth I like you will say it how it is, age shouldn’t mean anything, as long as they have the eagerness to learn and the passion for it. Anyone has the potential, your never too old to learn

9 Likes

Max Sez: Ditto!

1 Like

Once I’m fourteen, then yeah. I’ll be fourteen in about ten and a half months.

1 Like

Max us a self described cramudgeon thus never expect any positivity from him. Even the generals I deal with at work aren’t as grumpy.

5 Likes

I am actually :)

I’m already in training…

1 Like

I’m not sure you understood what I said…

1 Like

Yes, interested… what do you need…

☝️ how not To be impressive. Not trying to be rude calling you out, but if you would have read what you clicked on you would know this answer.

4 Likes