Are there VA Crews or Flight Crews I can join?

He guys, I have had this game for a while. I just bought a Infinite Flight Live Subscription. I usually fly in a pattern around airports but sometimes I fly around the region. I would be intrested in joining a flight crew. I like to fly in groups with other people. So id love to be invited to a crew. Thanks!

2 Likes

Do you fly primarily GA / regional / commercial?

1 Like

There are tons of VAs and open groups to join. IFEP, a ton of virtual airlines for many major airlines. There’s someone on here whose username is QantasVirtualAirways IIRC.

Good luck!

Long live the DC-9!

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome to join IFEP!
Just drop me a PM and We’ll get you set-up.
Thanks @Boeing707 For suggesting us :smile:

Hey BBJMAX,

Could I join too? I’m in the same shoe as Blackbird71.

I have over 120hr flight experience on IF now and it would be nice to fly with other people in an environment with near real life air traffic experience.

Cheers

there is also the IFFG VA. you could join a bunch their two, like I am part of Cathay-Pacific

No problem :grinning:. My understanding is that you guys are an experienced and organized group and who wouldn’t want to be a part of that? When/If I get live, I’m very likely going to request acceptance into IFEP, after I get some XP and interaction with ATC.

Long live the DC-9!

1 Like

@Boeing707 You don’t fly Live? Why not?? Hope you don’t take this as personal question. If you have some issue with the system, you can share if you are happy to. That’s all 😉

No harm in asking a question.

I don’t fly live because I never saw a need to. Multiplayer is cool, but it’s not what I am very interested in-I’m looking for new content.

I can easily purchase a year of live now, but I use the $ for other IAPs or other things.

I have very little knowledge about ATC (I’m not an airport type of guy).

Long live the DC-9!

1 Like

Hey Trevor!
By the way, Do not worry about actually being an “elite pilot” or being good at ATC! We can all help if need be!
Most Crews are either:
Specifically For Pilots who know what they are doing, or for people who don’t and just want to chill and have fun.
We pride ourselves on kind of being both at the same time!
Just Drop me a PM when you get Live if you want to join and I will be more than happy to get you set-up!
Thanks! :)

I didnt get your invite to your crew or i just dont know where to find it

Sorry! You should have just got one! Thanks! :)

There i got it

1 Like

Hi just wondering if you can give me more information about this VA I would love to join.

1 Like

It’s not really a VA but you can still join if you want…We are linked to @AirbossPro VA though!
Thanks!

Do we carry a specific callsign or what do we do

1 Like

We encourage you to have IFEP in your/as your display name both on this forum and on Live!

No problem

1 Like

I am a member of United Virtual Airline, you can check out our website and apply for a position here.

1 Like

Matt Simpson, I applied for United VA over 3 days ago and I still haven’t got a response. They said allow 48 hours but it’s been way longer than that. Is this normal. How long did it take them to respond to you? Thanks in advance!