Are there any VA/VO's that don't require an active subscription?

Thanks! Been searching for one but haven’t found one yet.

2 Likes

This is actually a good question. As the next activity check-in is upon us, I might include this question to all VAs and VOs so we can have this information in our database. Cheers!

3 Likes

Alright! Thanks for the feedback.

By the way, asked this question on the IFVARB Discord server and shared your post. Might get a response from VA/VO staff.

6 Likes

Alrighty, looking forward to it.

I know that El Al has a few non sub routes.

2 Likes

Hey, @AviationChampion!

I saw @Jon_H’s message in the VARB Discord Server, so I thought I’d give you an answer.

I’m the CEO of El Al Virtual, and this is something that crossed my mind when creating LYVA. Being secluded to routes to/from Israel, which is not an available region without an active subscription, would make it impossible for a user to fly. Fortunately, with one of our codeshare partners, @alaskavirtualairline, I selected routes that are within the available regions, such as LAX-SFO/SFO-LAX, SFO-SNA/SNA-SFO, SFO-SAN/SAN-SFO, etc. I made sure to allow for alternate equipment types since aircraft like the E175 and A320 aren’t accessible to non-pro users.

If you are curious what other routes LYVA has to work with those devoid of a subscription, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Have a good day/night!

2 Likes

Alright! Mind if I apply?

1 Like

Sure thing! I have linked our thread below. All necessary information can be found there.

See you soon!

2 Likes

Nice - love it!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.