Are there any VA’s that don’t require a subscription

I don’t have a subscription to pro so I’m having a hard time finding VAs that don’t require a pro sub. I know qantas don’t need one but there website doesn’t work. If anyone knows of any please help me out. Thank you

1 Like

No unfortunately not

1 Like

Right ok thanks for telling me.

1 Like

Also some VAs will allow you a weeks grace to get a PRO subscription

1 Like

I won’t get it any time soon I can already

Ok but once you get it you’ll be able to get into VAs

1 Like

Alright thanks for your information

1 Like

Well some vas nowadays couldnt care less whether you’re even active or not and only dont kick you because they want to keep their numbers high. This is the same with being active and not having a subscription.

I’m not saying you should but ive joined va’s when i havent had a subscription and have never been told anything even if i was active in the channels. 🤷

1 Like

What do they even do?

Ive been in one fairly big va for a while now. Ive never logged a flight with them. I dont have a current live subscription and i only joined to chat with fellow members. But right now im not active in the va yet ive never received a message regarding it.

It honestly depends on the va you join and how they handle inactive members or members who dont log flights. Some will just forget you, others will monitor you to make sure you are logging flights and will warn you if you dont.

Hey, I’m currently the HR manager for Kiwi Air VA and I seen your message on our thread. I’m not sure if you have to have a sub, but im pretty sure As long as you can eventually get one then there isn’t a big problem. If you like you can still apply and I’ll get you through and ask our someone what the deal is with that🙂

Hey @Gm2kmike20!

You don’t need an Infinite Flight Pro subscription to fly with Qantas Virtual, nor will you ever need one!

I sent you a PM with a guide on how join while our site is undergoing maintenance!

Regards,
Angelo
QVG CEO

2 Likes

NonStop Virtual also allow you to log flights in solo mode.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.