I’m new to infinite flight and I discover basic knowledges of (virtually) pilot a plane…
I wonder if the map and the flight plan on IF are realistic :
- Does real pilots do the same, i mean adding waypoints on a GPS and then follow the path ?
- Does it looks like infinite flight map ?
- Does, irl, the GPS shows the altitude for landing ?
- Every plane have this kind of gps ? (from cessna to airbus… ?)
- Is it the most used way of navigate ?
Thanks if you have a couple of minutes to teach me cool things…