APR24 Hong Kong-Amsterdam group flight!

Welcome to my first event!

Server: Expert Server

Airport: This is a group flight from HKG to AMS see flight plan

We are looking for ATC in Hong Kong and Amsterdam right now so any help would be accepted so please reply if you would like to do this for the event

Photos and Info:
[Amsterdam info]date=2024-05-27 time=10:00:00 timezone=“America/New_York”

Hong Kong info

There are no gate assignments so you just need to spawn in and fly with us.

HONG KONG ATC
Tower - _____ Ground - ______ Approach - ___

Amsterdam ATC

Tower - _____ Ground - ______ Approach - ___

Please use any KLM/Cathay Pacific aircraft/Livery
(Let me know what aircraft and livery u will use if able)Remember to be realistic I.e. do not use a KLM E175 city hopper for this I will use a 777-200ER most likely
If you would like to use a different aircraft/livery please let me know by replying

NOTE
I am not responsible for violations
Please use ATC and Unicom correctly
Try to adhere to flight plan as best you can
Most importantly, have fun

FLIGHT PLAN
PORPA PORSH RAMEN BREAM TITAN PECAN ALLEY 2058N/11324E 2033N/11209E SIKOU ISBIG SAMAS AGPOR DABUB ASSAD HATIN BUVAN KADIM VIN NALAO NOHET CTR MDY 70MDY APAGO AVDAX CTG DAKID SUMAG CEA JJS SEBMA ARIVO IBUDA BEGUM ASOPO DABKI BPL EKIGA PRA INTIX TASOP 2531N/6946E NH LILDO PG KEBUD SODOK DANIX ULOVI DANUS TOVUS BOPAG DAR NIVRA SOGOT NODLA ROVAD RADAL TRN DAMOS TBZ VUVAG BORES DASIS ERZ SONAD BAMLA CRM GOKPA INB ADUMU OLDUD GIPDA ASBEP EVGEG ODERO LUGEB MEGIK AMRAX MAVOR VARIK KEMAD HMM 5154N/735E REBGU RELBI 5208N/646E OSKUR ARTIP EH656 EHAM
Please Enter this flight plan to flight computer before departure the first few names lol

Time2024-04-24T13:30:00Z

1 Like

Make sure to use a create event function

I also highly recommend making gate/ATC assignments

1 Like

Done thx for reminder

Can u join

May 31 unfortunately crosses the 60-day rule about Events. You can’t post events more than 60 days in advance, so I’d recommend pulling it back a bit.

1 Like

People do it all the time

@Prestoni Does that mean I can still do it

Yes, I would keep it up. You will lose editing privileges but it’s not a big deal. Some of my events had it too

If it was by two, three days it would be totally fine. Here, it is almost two weeks ahead of the deadline. I wouldn’t, unless of course you want a moderator on your doorstep.

@Prestoni [quote=“Prestoni, post:8, topic:882144”]
You will lose editing privileges
[/quote]
what does that mean???

You won’t be able to change your topic, or @ someone on your event thread.

Means you just can’t edit the event

You can still @ people. You just won’t be able sign people up for gates after the deadline

Well, yeah, that’s what I mean. If you have gates you can’t access them.

You just said @ people on the thread

I meant @ people to add them on the gates list. You can of course ping them anytime in a separate post.

Do I have a better time and date now

It’s closer, but still way beyond. I’d recommend May 11 or May 12.

@CEEKAYDA_97

Here are some good group flights for an example