Apps for if

Hello! I’m I hope you are well. I want to recommend some apps that will make the game more incredible.

- Infinitie Passengers This app is incredible since it puts all the voices of the cabin as the instructions of each airline and the best thing is that you can select the airline and put the destination, your cruise altitude and other data to make it even more realistic

1 Like

Also, Flight Assistant is a great app, but it does cost $4.99 on iOS App Store. It is a great app though. I can give you all the V1 speeds, when to rotate, and much more!

2 Likes

Another app that is quite good is:

-InfinitieInfo It’s quite good, you can follow your flights from there and see those of the others it’s like a FlightRadar24 but IF apart compared to Live Flight which is another similar app in this one you can see if they belong to any VA

1 Like

Yes, I have InfiniteInfo on all my devices. Also, what sets it apart is the way it runs so smoothly. There are no glitches like LIveFlight, and also you can search usernames on InfiniteInfo to better find yourself on the map or someone’s.

10/10 tracking app.

2 Likes

you can IFpassengers to track as well, but it only seem to show some users

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.