Approach Issues

I fly around in the expert server on every day and I do both short haul and long haul flight for example I was flying from eham to klax, ksea eham, klax eggl and whole flight was okey, but when I starting an approach the game starts glichin and than about 5-10 minutes before the actual landing it crashes and all my credits and flight time disappears am I only one who have this problem, if anyone knows how to solve it? Thank You

Can you elaborate on what you mean by “glitching”. Also, the device model and OS would be appreciated, along with any other information you feel is relevant.

Welcome to the forum!

Try to turn of and on your phone before the flight and turning the settings a bit lower.
It could help

That may depend on the device that you are using, for apple I would recommend you A9 processors or better, but I don’t really know about Android 😉

I’m using an iPhone 7+

And iOS 11 iPhone 7+ by the glitches I mean that while approaching about 10000-5000ft game freezes for a minute or two and continues than it crashes

If your Wi-Fi is slow, it may cause problems because your phone will attempt to update information

Maybe a memory issue? Perhaps before decent you can clear your ram (I don’t have iOS, but I read from others that there is a way to clear it with the home button…) I think that might help.

Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
    • Set Rendering Resolution to Low
    • Set Rendering Quality to Low
    • Disable Anti Aliasing

For in-flight performance issues, please refer to these helpful tips:

If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

For further assistance please respond with detailed information about your device, operating system, scenarios to reproduce the lag, and any applicable screenshot. Kind Regards.

Sam

Clearing your ram while descending will force kill any apps running. So no, don’t clear your ram mid-flight.

EXACTLY the same problem on my iPad Air 2 but I am going to buy an 10.5” iPad Pro hoping it’s better optimized due to Laura using that iPad for development.

Yikes, nevermind that…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.