Approach ATC Bug on IOS devices

When dragging the pink line from the aircraft, every time i try to select the "other messages " option the box just closes…
That is new, before you could select it and it opened just fine.

I cannot repro this… It works fine for me

Yeah? More info:
Happend on training server…
@Osborn had the same issue
Update: Tried it on PG as well…doesnt work there too…😞

maybe its a server issue. advanced was fine…

will try again later

You could try and delete the data of the game to see if it works.
And Bugs was merged with Support, because there were many bugs without a clear way to reproduce them.

Ah ok…yea it’s weired, tried soft reset to now, reinstall comes next…

1 Like

Nope…didnt work…and now i cant redownload the Boeing 737-700 BBJ anymore as well…and i have way over 20 Purchases…man…bug attack…says free with 20 purchases…

Same account?

Of course same account…

1 Like

I would contact customer support as a last option.

Yeah…looks like that is the last option…

1 Like

Fixed…,turned out that some off the planes i purchased before are now free…two exactly…so i purchased two other…now can redownload…mmhh…whatever…
But ATC Bug still same on Training server and PG

1 Like

What planes became free. I never heard about that

Of course they’re free, once you buy a region/aircraft, it’ll always remain free if you use the same account.

Nope…i had the 20 purchase planes before…after reinstalling the game i counted the “orange” purchases which of course where free, cause i bought them before…just had 18…this is giving me the clue, that at least two purchases must have been disappeared or were switched to free…

Really??? Yeah, i know that…

Can we please get back on the Topic?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.