Approach ATC Bug on IOS devices

When dragging the pink line from the aircraft, every time i try to select the "other messages " option the box just closes…
That is new, before you could select it and it opened just fine.

Yeah? More info:
Happend on training server…
@Osborn had the same issue
Update: Tried it on PG as well…doesnt work there too…😞

You could try and delete the data of the game to see if it works.
And Bugs was merged with Support, because there were many bugs without a clear way to reproduce them.

Ah ok…yea it’s weired, tried soft reset to now, reinstall comes next…

1 Like

Nope…didnt work…and now i cant redownload the Boeing 737-700 BBJ anymore as well…and i have way over 20 Purchases…man…bug attack…says free with 20 purchases…

Same account?

Of course same account…

1 Like

I would contact customer support as a last option.

Yeah…looks like that is the last option…

1 Like

Fixed…,turned out that some off the planes i purchased before are now free…two exactly…so i purchased two other…now can redownload…mmhh…whatever…
But ATC Bug still same on Training server and PG

1 Like

What planes became free. I never heard about that

Of course they’re free, once you buy a region/aircraft, it’ll always remain free if you use the same account.

Nope…i had the 20 purchase planes before…after reinstalling the game i counted the “orange” purchases which of course where free, cause i bought them before…just had 18…this is giving me the clue, that at least two purchases must have been disappeared or were switched to free…

Really??? Yeah, i know that…

Can we please get back on the Topic?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.