Appreciation

I’m New to this community and everyone is so helpful here. Whenever I have a question, i get an answer in literally 30secs! Man, I have never seen such a dedicated community in my life! G’day people!
Happy Flying!

39 Likes

It’s great to have you here. Glad to see you have had such a positive and lasting experience, it’s what we all strive for!

4 Likes

Happy you feel that way. We’re always happy to help on this community. Safe flying!
Oli

6 Likes

Thank you everyone! You guys have helped a lot!

2 Likes

Glad your enjoying the forum! A lot of people here are open to helping people out. If you have any questions my pm box is always open to chat!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Glad to have you here and that you enjoy it! Yes, everyone does get really fast responses. One of the many reasons most of us enjoy this. Hope you have an awesome day man!

Another thing I like and that you will probably find is that this is a judge-free forum. I always ask questions no matter how stupid I think they are, and everyone comes through really nicely!

1 Like

Exactly! Judge free! That’s why i love this forum too.
This should be the motto of this forum:

Judge-free And Fast

3 Likes

We appreciate everybody, and we love each other. That’s how the community is, and should be going into the future.

We love hearing things like these and hope that you are staying safe and healthy.

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re enjoying it here! We’re all here to answer any questions, no matter how ridiculous they may seem 😁

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.