APPR Mode

Hey, can you guys make a list for me of all of the aircrafts you know have APPR mode? Thanks, I’m unsure which ones do.

1 Like

A320 Family
A330
737 Family
777 Family
787 Family
CRJ Family
MD-11 Family

I might be missing a few

5 Likes

Do you use APPR often?

1 Like

More of newer aircraft have it. The old models don’t have it:) to add on to what’s already been said

2 Likes

I thought the XCub doesn’t have APPR mode.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you I appreciate it, it still helped very much.

2 Likes

No but it’s nice to have if ya need it and I just keep using the same aircraft over an over again and I wanted to try some new ones that’s still have that APPR feature.

1 Like

I don’t think the TBM-930 has APPR

3 Likes

TBM, A-10 and XCub don’t have APPR.

6 Likes

lol did he just say the X Cub has APPR mode

7 Likes

Lol classic example of why you should always take information given here with a grain of salt

4 Likes

I wish the devs would being back the APPR that set the VS to the best thing possible not having the pilot decided the VS. I stopped Using APPR for this reason

2 Likes

Since when has it been like that?

1 Like

Yeah it kind of sucks.

When you use APPR mode you have to set it to 0 I believe, otherwise it will pitch up/down in accordance to what you put your vertical speed at.

Not the same thing for altitude though. If you set your altitude to 3,000 feet it will automatically descend no matter what.

1 Like

Hmm I need to investigate this right now

@Chad_Garnett @KGJT-9149 It’s still the same😂 It just stays at the FL till it locks on the glideslope. For the reason of smoother movements.

1 Like

Here’s an official list by livery:

@Alphadog4646 oh. Ok

1 Like

Yeah I’m doing an approach right now and seems normal

1 Like