(Applying Soon!) Alaska096’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hey guys!

This is the official tracking thread for Alaska096’s very professional ATC services. Help me achieve my dream of becoming IFATC, and come to the airport labeled above!

”Thank you, good day”

4 Likes

What server?

2 Likes

Members who are wanting to be IFATC in the channel #atc are always on tranning server! :D

4 Likes

Training Server at KJFK :D

3 Likes

I’m on my way.

2 Likes

Not always threads in #atc are on training server. I know a few that are on ES too. Best leave those for OP to respond.

2 Likes

Thanks for coming by, guys! Please give me all feedback! Thanks!

I saw @Alaska170 and @Thunderbolt

1 Like

Haven’t been active on IF for awhile so am refreshing my limited knowledge.

Is it normal once contact with tower is established and then approach to ask for intentions? What’s the protocol there?

2 Likes

As far as I remember, you hadn’t called inbound for landing. Because of that, I had to ask for intentions.

Even if you did request and I did forget, it doesn’t hurt for me to ask for intentions (to a certain extent)

Of course, anyone more experienced from IFATC may correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

No wonder I was confused. There was very little time elapsed from your say intentions to being contacted by approach for being in an active airspace which was after our first transmission I believe.

2 Likes

I didn’t know approach was active. That must have been confusing, because I was already handling you.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Come to PANC for professional ATC services on the Training Server! All feedback is appreciated.

3 Likes

@SB110 thanks for coming!

Sorry I couldn’t stay on longer; it became time to go to bed.

Do you have any feedback for me?

2 Likes

Yes;

1. Be careful who you’re sending commands to. I had just spawned in and I was given “continue taxi”. 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
  2. Open at airports with parallel runways that are not very popular. Consider NZWN, PHOG, ENGM, FACT, RJBB… and if you love Alaska, (I know you do lol 😜) how about Fairbanks? I saw you get trolled just 5 minutes ago.

Wish you the best of luck and keep trying! Hope this advice helps. PM me with further questions.

2 Likes

What was that? Where was the troll, lol

1 Like

The continue taxi thing was me trying to use the misc messages and tapping the wrong thing over and over again 😂

Thanks for pointing it out to me though 👍

2 Likes
  1. But when I haven’t even requested pushback, no not even. Correction. I had just spawned in, and I was startled to be given “continue taxi” right away! I know you corrected yourself right away. Thank you for listening though.

2. The other pilot just took off and was still on ground frequency. Never mind, I guess. My point is try a less popular airport. ;)

2 Likes

Yeah, the other pilot was cleared by Tower… and then contacted ground? 😅

I thought that was weird.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Come on over to KSEA for professional Ground and Tower services!

1 Like

Don’t forget to come by KSEA!

1 Like