Applying for ATC and how to properly train for ATC on playground

Hi all,
it has been a while since I uploaded a subject due to disconnection of Internet in my region for maintainence however I have question which I point at those who are experienced IFFG’s.
1/ how does one pursue getting IFFG rated and what tests are required.

2/what are the dedication levels when it comes to controlling in an advanced server as an authorised ATC officer.

3/ what tips can you give me for prepping myself and growing my skill and knowledge to becoming IFFG certified.

Regards,

John Gerard

Ps, I am sure you all would agree that a lot of the ATC in playground can be quite appalling however I think playground should get the same professionalism as it were on advanced ATC. Feel free to expand and repost this topic.

1 Like

Sorry pls don’t take me wrong. The first step would be to “Search” the forum for answer.

1 Like

Yes good point. I have looked but the specific answers I am looking for are not answered in my opinion but feel free to prove me wrong

Nice to know you have searched and not found the answer. Hope you get some answers👍

1 Like

About the forecoming system of tests to be an Advanced ATC.

1 Like

Cheers thanks

Just to update this status for anyone who did not get the chance to see it. Please feel free to add any information and expand on the topic!

Regards,

John Gerard

The ATC Recruit and controllers what so ever have not that much experience! Some controllers are fine, but others NOOOOOO. They are so rude they basically are the example but don’t show it, their rudness is one thing but their attitude is way worse. I know lots of Controllers who got recruited and didnt know anything about ATC. They got recruited because they know those guys and basicly they get along. I don’t see IF goint anywhere with these controllers, they better hope a mircale happens, and all this is ran through, MARK DENTON!!! He is also a horrible recruit and staff worst of them all.

Guys this post isn’t for bad mouthing people and so I ask both of you kindly to delete your posts please! I don’t a position of mine ruined because of me being involved in bad mouthing an advanced controller!

If any of you have a problem with a specific controller I suggest you contact that controller via PM! Thanks guys!