So I was doing Jeddah to Jakarta. And when I woke up, I had only 3 hours of flight-time.
• I departed at 12:30am pst and woke up at 7am pst
- I woke up to find 3:30 hours
• I checked my replay and apparently “The application deactivated” what does that mean?
- The application deactivated for 3,314 seconds~ 55 minutes
- I had an actual flight time of 6 hours and 14 minutes and only 3 hours and 30 minutes were recorded
• If the application deactivated is just disconnecting from live, wouldn’t my flight still be recorded? And when I were to connect back to live, wouldn’t my flight position be accurate?
My main question is, what is an Application Deactivation?