Apple to Samsung subscription change

Hi. I have been using Infinite Flight on an iPad 3 since December of 2013. I have made numerous purchases and my subscription just auto renewed. Unfortunately, the iPad 3 is no longer supported and all I can do is fly by myself. I just purchased the Samsug Galaxy S3. How do I transfer all my stuff? My XP that I accrued? I don’t want to start all over. I know Google Play and the App Store don’t simply cross over. Do I buy a new subscription through Google Play and then get a refund through the App Store? Please help.

Hello!
To re-acquire your stats, you should just be able to sign into Live with the same credentials you did on your iPad. Facebook or Google.

3 Likes

The subscription can be transferred if you log in with the same account, but not with other in app purchases.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. So, I would download the Infinite Filght app from Google Play for $4.99 then sign in with my credentials then it will transfer over?

Yes, that is correct :)

1 Like

Just to summarize. I renewed my yearly subscription prior to changing from my iPad to Samsung Galaxy S3. When

My comment accidentally sent before I finished typing. Anway, after I downloaded the IF on to my new tablet, when I logged in using my Google log in evetything came back up right where I left off. I have been enjoying the new IF! Thanks for the replies.

1 Like

Great news 👍🏼

Happy flying!

3 Likes