Apple to Android

Hi Im thinking about getting an android tablet is there a way I could get all my planes airports and my live account restored on my android tablet

1 Like

Do you have Live+?

1 Like

Only if you have Live+.

1 Like

Your making a big mistake but your live account can be transferred but not the purchases so unless you have Live + you will have to buy everything again

1 Like

no I dont have it

1 Like

What about logging in with Facebook? Does that not work? 😬

1 Like

Transfer accounts, make sure it is connected the same way, and Restore Purchases.

1 Like

You can’t transfer purchases across platforms

4 Likes

Si you will lose everything:-(

2 Likes

You won’t lose everything. If your switching from Android to Andriod all you have to do is use the same android account. Then restore purchases. But if you go Android to Apple you will lose everything

He is potentially switching from IOS to Android so not the other way around so regardless of what anyone thinks you can do anything purchased will be lost

1 Like

You will have to purchase the app again, just sign in to live with the same account and you will have everything.

Live can be transferred from iOS to Android. However, you’ll have to buy the app again. If you don’t have Live or Live+, nothing can be transferred.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.