Apple iOS 9 is now available for download

If you are the first one to update pls share your experience. Let us know if you are having any issue with Bug or Lag. It would help fellow pilots, Let me say it in advance, Thanks so much for your time and help.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Downloading now. ETA about 9:15Z Probably?

1 Like

Downloaded for about two hours ago, everything working on iPad. Got the latest 9.1 beta on iPhone, nothing wrong everything working, and there are no problems with the watch at all.

2 Likes

Just updated on mini two. All seems to be normal, as it was before the update.

1 Like

was it lagging before the update, since iOS 9 adds metal

No, not really. I got the odd stutter when loading a bunch of planes before but nothing more. IF doesn’t use metal, but the iOS system animations do now.

Seeing early version of IF came in windows and it must have been little easy to develop across three devices with DirectX and OpenGL for cross platform gaming. Now Apple want every developer to move to Matel? Apple with mambo jumbo words like “Retina” they were able to deceive customers now deceiving Developers too? But still dev won’t have choice. I think Apple not happy to see those android phones roaming around ;) they are going after Google. It’s easier to Kill OpenGL and make it more walled garden. Looks like googles moveing to DirectX so OpenGL dead. I know DirectX and OpenGL very similar but at-least for developers if Google move to DirectX, that’s good news for them.

i hate that. i miss the old voice

Is it that bad? Or you can put up with it?

its ok. i just don’t like it when it says lash-back and its diff voice

The reason I haven’t update it yet is my 16GB iPhone 6 full, i have to move data to Dropbox and Flickr. I got this iPhone on upgrade it was full in 2months ;), next iPhone S I would definitely going for max storage,

I didn’t want to update but had to. i stated early is all the way. I hate this new watch app and all that other craph that’s taking up my space. Also the new keyboard is different. But it looks really exactly the same despite of this (and this sliding feature) on the outside.

Yep you are right, we don’t want apple to load all the crap apps like Samsung but they want this app so we would give out all our data like health app, want to money out of data like search engines. Plain greed.

It’s very hard to press the buttons, especially those with the options (boxes).
Hope they can fix it cause I don’t think it’s a lag.

iPad 4.

Are they acting up new device in mind? Slow the old devices with update and say all this new feature only work perfect in new devices. ;). The virtual Force touch started in IPhone 6?

Don’t know, I don’t have IF installed on my iPhone 6.

I’m not happy with the update though.
The phone lags while swiping, the announced News App is not available in all countries, some bugs in the “Search” interface, new characters font and strange keyboard…

I forgot to mention the probably worst issue. Sometimes you can’t scroll in the Settings app.