Appearance in the Flyer Mag

I see Infinite flights own Laura has made it into this months flyer mag 👍

32 Likes

Laura pins post

5 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty awesome @Laura
Thanks for sharing @Thomas_Bennett
What’s the name of the publisher flyer mag?

2 Likes

‘Flyer’ it’s uk based and online. Unfortunately they have also run a 2 page tech review about a mobile flight sim and it isn’t infinite flight 😯

2 Likes

Ha! Is that also published this month? Who’s the mobile flight sim for tech review?

1 Like

Wow, this is cool!

Good read for sure. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Congratulations on the spread.

Cool article! I liked how she paid for her flight school by programming, it shows that with hard work, anything is possible. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Definitely the best article in the magazine 😆

For anyone interested here is a link to the Magazine. It’s in the April 2021 release.

2 Likes

Wow congratulations @Laura! Great to see infinite flight in things like this so the community can get bigger!

1 Like

Just a polite reminder not to tag devs unless absolutely necessary… I’m sure it’s fine, just a gentle reminder

Definitely very impressive, perhaps we’ll get the rest of the staff in the magazine one day!

3 Likes

lts only by chance I saw this one. There was a chance something I submitted was being published again 😂😂😂

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :)

16 Likes

No probs, you know you’ve made it when you appear in flyer 😂😂 iv only ever made it as far as the QSY section when I got engaged 👍