Apparently someone is using my account?

i was casually flying from Doha to Nagpur and i got the notification saying that my account is being used on another device but its not. i had to land somewhere else because they cut my throttle?

Can be caused by a slow internet connection or switching apps so you pause your flight

That usually happen when the device stays too long without getting reconnected back into the live server.

But if someone may really use it Iโ€™ll recommend to change your private informations

2 Likes

my internet i reasonably fast, but it could be
thanks

If there only were a place where this is brought up so some of you could stop guessing ๐Ÿ™ƒ

6 Likes

Here is a full answer which can be found in the Support FAQ topic. Have a look through it next time you wish to open a support topic as it is very likely that itโ€™s already been answered there, thank you!

This can happen if the connection between your device and our servers times out multiple times in a shorter time period.

Usually it means the connection between you and us are unstable. Most of the times it resolves itself. But if it becomes a more recurring issue, further troubleshooting might be required.

This can also happen if you put Infinite Flight in the background to do other things on your device, as the app is then completely paused by the operating which could lead to connectivity issues. It is strongly recommended not to put the app in the background when flying on any of our servers due to this reason.

If this happens, there is unfortunately no way to recover the current flight and the app needs to be restarted.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.