App taking over a minute to load

Your Callsign

Airbus 2929 heavy

Was your account linked with IFC in-app at the time of the issue?

Yes

Version Information

20.2 (465)

Device Information

Samsung galaxy tab A
Newest update installed

Summary

I was spawning and every time it takes 1 + Minutes and I’ve spawned at some places before

Steps to reproduce

• Launch IF
  • fly
  • fly again

Expected results

IF loads in under 30 seconds

Actual results

I went to get a snack and IF still was not loaded

More Information

It might be because I only have 2GB of RAM

Usually when this occurs, there is a slow signal, whether that be WiFi or Celluar. Could you restart your device and your router to see if that’s solves the issue?

2 Likes

Nothing and when this happens I am right below my router

It has happened like 5 times and nothing works

I’d recommend testing your upload and download speeds. A great site for this is speedtest.net! Once you complete that, could you share your results here?

1 Like

It would not do my upload speeds but my download is 38 mps and my upload is normal around the same

That’s enough to be able to run an application such as Infinite Flight. Are you able to perform a hard restart of your device?

1 Like

Yes and I will try that

generally when I run into this problem a hard restart or restarting the app (get rid of it in background app too) will do the trick

1 Like

I’ll try that tomorrow because I have to go soon

I’m having the same issues my wifi is absolutely fine it’s definitely in game… I haven’t been able to access it this evening I’m having messages pop up saying server issues

1 Like

If it’s a livery that you haven’t used before it will download it during loading, which may take quite a bit of time

I have used the livery before

@Aviation2929 were you able to do this? If so, did it work?

I do not have my tablet now I am at school. I will try this when I get home

Yep it is fixed thank you @Z-Tube

No worries. Glad to help!

1 Like