App still lagging after Hotfix

Hi there,
Firstly well done for getting the Hotfix released so quickly, I was doing a flight from Addis Ababa to Nairobi and as I thought the crash issue had been fixed I decided to go into the map while I was ascending and tried to zoom out and it crashed,
I’m using an iPad which is currently IOS 12.4.7 and even though I’ve done the obvious tips to avoid lagging like turning my graphics settings down to low and lowering my aircraft count it crashed.

The last IOS update is 13.5.1 that’s maybe the issue

Unfortunately, the servers are still heavily populated with the influx of new pilots from the hype of the update. As time goes on, it will eventually die down, and things should return to normal.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

The uptick in pilots could be it, but also make note of this post:

1 Like

The up date verson of the iPad air which i’m on is IOS 12.4 not 13.5.1.

My anti aliasing setting is turned off and annoyingly it still crashes.

There’s a couple more steps that we can try, have you tried everything in this guide?

Yes I have and it still crashes!

Exactly!! Same here I did everything I was recommended and the app still crashing since the update I can not fly, I am disappointed

I’d say mine has crashed approximately 20-30% of the flights I have flown. All I can say is that I am sorry that this is happening, and the devs are working to fix all of the issues as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

The annoying thing is I’m grade 2 and if I’m not active until the 13.5 update comes out for the iPad that I use I’ll be bumped down to grade 1 and I am not spending 2 1/2 years trying to get my grade up again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.