App slow to respond when moving around

I do not know if anyone is having the same issues as me, but my device since doing 3 flight less than 1 hour today heats up a lot (I could turn on limit FPS, but I want to experience that 60fps). Usually this never happened back in 19.4. To add on also the UI response is a but sluggish, moving around the cockpit, I have to wait till the ui disappears and then touch it again since it never responds the first time.
Is anyone having this issue?

Device:
ipad pro 10.5
ios 13.5 (jailbroken, can’t update to 13.5.1)
All graphics high and low power enabled.

I’m not sure how to fix it, but I am having this issue too

Hi I use the same device and have the same update as you
I did the following to help my battery, the app crashing, and the over heating

What I suggest is doing this, it helps with battery and

So, to maintain battery, you should use the charger that was provided when purchasing your device. Because those chargers are made for your device that you use.

Do not unplug your device during flight

When not touching the screen and leaving it alone, you device will start to recharge

Sitting in a dark room with the brightness all the way down allows for great battery saving

Turning on Night Mode with apple helps bring out the details and enhances the quality without draining your battery

this is what i noticed, hope it helps

1 Like

haah I try cooling it with a fan, thing still beats it, but the game is still playable to say the least.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice 😂

yea I do the same, my screen brightness is always at 50/60%. That and one of my tweaks I am have on cydia, I activate easily while playing too.

yes I have like 20/30 tweaks :p, I like to customize my device to it’s full potential.

My brightness is at 0% and I keep the lights off so it is easy to see

They said it is better to not use jailbroken devices

tru yes, I just like living on the edge. But jailbreaking wise, it’s for my own curiosity. It’s fun until you screw your device severely.

? what are you trying to say?

1 Like

I had the same problem
What fixed it for me was Turing off all experimental settings and fore flight connections in settings of infinite flight,
Next I turned my live plane count to medium.
Hope this will help as it has for me

That is off topic

This should answer a lot

Yep, “don’t modify or root/jailbreak your device” I think that’s too late for me. But I can try these thx.

My device (iphone xr) has started to severely overheat with this new update and dude to that my FPS drops significantly. I don’t know what to do.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.