App not working (SEB I NEEED UR HELP)

I’m not in a family share thingy, and I brought it on the same account which i am using now to reinstall it!

Is there a staff member i can speak to about this? maybe they can shed some light and talk to me about the purchasing side of things. I legit have a receipt for the app lol.

If you go to your account, then to purchased, it’s not there?

1 Like

If you can’t figure it out then Seb can come help as he monitors the support category

It’s not there, but should be. i paid for it 13th dec 2020. i have the email in front of me

1 Like

how do we alert seb to this?

Have patience, he or another moderator/staff member are bound to come across it :)

1 Like

Only thing staff members can do in that case is just drop a list of suggestions on what to do, as app purchases are handled by the app store. Best bet is to contact apple support, this article seems to explain everything

2 Likes

idk but ive now lost about 1 month of flying!

If you’re 100000% it’s purchased on the same Apple-ID, do as others have told you - attempt a repurchase and it will tell you that you already own the item.

This is a first btw.

21 Likes

I take amusement to the title…

Effective.

2 Likes

Haha yes. I’m 1000000000000% sure

2 Likes

Then shoot. Blame Apple if they charge you.

1 Like

Do you had IF in another device connected with your family?

Nah. Just me, myself and I

I’ll get my email draft ready

1 Like

ohh, it already happened to me that I had to click to purchase again.
After I click on pay pop up a message saying: “a family member already have this purchased…”, though that could be a option, but i don’t think so as you said you’re alone on that IF journey

I have family sharing and I’m able to re-download, but the “payment method” on IOS needs to be updated? 🧐. So I currently don’t have the sim 🥺😢 and I don’t know the solution. This is because I deleted the game because I had the beta and I didn’t know how to get the update. Can someone help?

I kinda have the same problem