App not Updating correctly, deleting account, and not being able to contact ATC

@support

Since doing the latest update, which took about 45 minutes to complete initially, I tried to do a event flight with my VA. Once into the game, I couldn’t contact ATC for instructions, couldn’t copy a correct flight plan (the one they were on compared to the ones I copied were WAY off), and not after things not working I decided to uninstall the app and reinstall it fresh. Once I got the app reinstalled, I log into my account to see that ALL of my flights, landings, XP have been deleted and my grade reset to Grade 1; basically brand new. Please help as I wont be able to be part of my VA unless this is fixed.

1 Like

Hey this a know issue ! Look before posting because @schyllberg already did a post inquiring Post on the Support categories. 20.1 have some bug that dev work hard to fix.

The only tip I can give you is to restart your device and login after ;)

-Gabriel

Sorry that you are experiencing issues. Are you sure you logged onto the correct account after that full reinstall?

What is your display name and callsign for the account that you are using? A moderator can certainly look into this further for you.

1 Like

Update, my account now shows I am grade two but took about 100 landings away from me.

Display name is Captain Schilling (AAVA807).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.