App not responding/loading/crashing

I don’t quite know if others are currently coming across this issue but I can’t seem to get past this loading screen. I restarted my device multiple times but to no avail. I managed to get through once but the app did not respond to any of the buttons I touched. Internet doesn’t seem to be an issue as I’m able to load other apps such as YouTube or Playstore.

This is the loading screen I’m referring to:

Is there anything I could do? I’m using a Samsung Tab S2 (2016)…It was working perfectly fine until I tried sharing my replay to my google drive. Since then the app doesn’t want to respond, neither load.

2 Likes

Have you performed any of the Android-related suggestions here?

2 Likes

I’ve gone through them but nothing seems to work. My last bet would be to reinstall the app but that would unfortunately mean that I will lose the replay of the last flight I just did, which I was trying to upload onto my drive. I tried all possible solutions on the device (other than reinstalling the app) and restarted my router but the issue still persists.

1 Like

Hmmm… @Kirito_77 @Starley you may have a new case file to handle.

1 Like

I have Also experienced this after my flight has crashes and after I reinstalled the app the loading screen Takes a while then 2mins after spawn my app crashes.

Device: ipad air 2

1 Like

Same for me,

I was about to lead a @ifglobalaviators event but during making the FPL the app randomly crashed.

IF has never before crashed for me and this is basically the first time.

I was doing dogfighting with a few friends earlier and it crashed for all of us aswell.

Device: IPad Pro (6th Gen)

1 Like

@Aviationflyer04 This topic we will focus on the OP’s issue. If you have an issue please log your own support topic.

@Anshul28 are you on cellular or wifi? Are you using a VPN? If you indeed did the normal things such as rebooting the device, changing connecting types, etc, you can try an uninstall. Please note that you will lose any replays not already exported.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, I was on WiFi and not on any VPN. I rebooted the device 3 times and restarted my router once but the issue still persisted! I’ll try loading into the app once again and if that doesn’t work then I’ll resort to reinstalling the app. Will give you an update shortly!

Update: The App has just loaded in and everything seems to work perfectly now! Still can’t seem to pinpoint what the exact issue was but nonetheless glad I didn’t have to uninstall the app. You may now close this thread! Thanks for all the help! @Chris_S

1 Like