App keeps crashing when you try to spawn offline and online
I’ve even reinstalled app
Signed out and signed in again
Updated my device software
Device specs:
iPhone 7 128GB
iOS 11.4
App version: latest

Have you restarted your device before hand? A device restart before each flight usually does the charm.

1 Like

Also, do you have the minimum amount of storage required to run Infinite Flight?

1 Like

I’ve restarted it 2 times
I’ve got 45GB free in device!

I am really having problems also. I have crashed out maybe 9 or 10 times in last 2 days. I am experienced and been flying now for over 2 and a half years. Have gained so many violations in past 2 days am scared to fly now?

1 Like

@MohibDiyal24
In order to better assist can you answer the following:

• Where are you trying to spawn and have you tried different airports and aircraft?

• When you said that you signed out, have you logged out of Infinite Flight, force closed the app and rebooted your device?

• Do you have any third party apps or other apps running in the background?

Trying to spawn a DC-10 at Dubai on expert server as well as solo
No third party apps
Signed out and signed back in
But did restarted the device

I rebooted after signing out
And signed back in again
And spawned at OPLA and it didn’t crash
But it did crash when I again tried to spawn at OMDB
On Solo mode

Offline shouldn’t work anyways, global uses streaming to show the landscape to You.

I meant solo mode not offline

1 Like

Some bug at OMDB perhaps

1 Like

Ah, OK. That usually happens to me mid-flight. Sometimes with apps in the background, sometimes without. Now it occurs rarely.

1 Like

Well, I’m getting Infinite Flight Live Pro subscription soon, so I’ll try to test it. Hopefully getting it tomorrow.

1 Like

Okay, so I have an iPhone 7 as well. Just spawned into OMDB, Expert Server, with the DC10 and everything appears fine.

Try spawning in at OMDW on the Expert Server after closing Infinite Flight and rebooting your device.

I will meet you there :)

2 Likes

I tried spawning at OMDB again but my app crashed
But now I’ve started flying from OPKC-OPLA

So we’ve pretty much isolated that the issue is OMDB for you which is what we wanted to accomplish to narrow this issue down. Standby, will consult with my sources and great help. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

2 Likes

I’ll land in about 55 mins
Will try spawning at OMDB again on different servers!

@MohibDiyal24 Since this is an odd issue can you try a few more steps for us once you are finished your current flight?

Step 1:

Once you park at you gate after the current flight try ending the flight and then spawning in at OMDB on the live servers. If the app crashes continue to Step 2

Step 2:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Report back and let us know what transpired.

1 Like

Well step 1 failed
Step 2 failed but I restarted the device again and then did step 2 again and then finally it spawned at OMDB!
Thankyou!
P.s I did clear cache before the flight OPKC-OPLA and I tried spawning at OMDB then and app crashed!

2 Likes

Glad to see that this worked out for you. Thanks for being patient and working with us to resolve this.

3 Likes