App keeps crashing on approach /final

I was on approach to Atlanta earlier from Paris when the app crashed unexpectedly. I departed Atlanta to Newark and about 800ft AGL 1 <1 min before landing at Newark app crashes again. If these keeps happening I’m not going to control or do flights. When I control as IFATC ATIS don’t work the first time and I have to end my session and begin again until the Airport procedures on the ATIS appear again. App also crashes before spawning at the airport.

5 Likes

the same performance issues have been happening to me this is very annoying

I believe this is a common and well known issue. I’m hoping it is being fixed but I can imagine that our frustration is shared. 50%+ of my flights end up in app crashes both at the gate or on approach/final.

I believe there is beta testing going on. What device you running?

1 Like

I was taking off from EWR, but IF just crashed while i was taking off. All the graphics opitions were in medium with 30 fps and AA on. My device is an iphone 11 64GB.

1 Like

Hopefully it gets fixed

1 Like

I use iPhone 11

1 Like

Mine is too

I use an iPhone XR

Have the same problem on Ipad for a while now. Crashes are supposed the be an issue on your device I believe . I clear cache regularly now and have reduced some other settings. This seems to reduce the crashes. See more about this same item here.

1 Like

I don’t I’ll try to clear the scenery cache. But usually when an Airport like KEWR is so crowded this happens. Even other aircraft lag or disappear

1 Like

Mine did the exact same thing. Aircraft in live set to medium with low graphics.

1 Like

Keep AA off and another thing that might help is deleting old replays.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.