App ideas?

So folks,

I recently discovered a way to turn my spreadsheet calculator creations (note my several posts in the past concerning spreadsheets I made) into apps with a wonderful online program called Open-as-App. It’s getting me to the point of wondering: what would be the most useful, “do-it-all” application you guys might want? The test app I came up with last night is amazing. I want to really get some ideas to explore with what to do with this thing!

Please brainstorm - any ideas no matter how crazy are more than welcome!

See last night’s comment regarding the test app in a response to a previous post I wrote:

Thank you - enjoy your winter in the skies!

2 Likes

Some way to communicate with other pilots through different frequencies!

3 Likes

I would love a app that you can fly with you phone and see what you do on your iPad/other phone!

An app that would make our plane to have TOD.
And it will make our planes descend itself.

IF Assistant has automated climb and descent

1 Like

With IOS. I’m on Android unfortunately

1 Like

It will told you when to descend exactly via notification. And starts to descend the plane by itself :)

Yeah that’s IF Assistant, sounds like they just need to go to Android to solve your problem.

2 Likes

Laughing/crying at “just” but yep, that is planned at some point.

5 Likes

I’m no expert, but I’m assuming you used some sort of incompatible code or something… If that’s the case then that sounds quite difficult

1 Like

You should create a new infinite pax app

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.