App Freezes When Using Unicom

Today I’ve been experiencing app freezing whenever I try to use Unicom. It happened three times to me today, and it also happened to a few others.

Device Info:

Ipad 2018
iOS 14.3

App Info:
20.03.02 (608)

I’ve never had major performance problems with my device before, and this is the first time I’ve had an issue like this.

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue along with fellow friends at DLVA. I have an iPhone 8+ and this is a reoccurring issue for me. The app crashes after ~30 seconds of freezing screen and boom, I can’t land. I’m sure this is not a simple fix, but boy it’s beginning to get frustrating. Currently running iOS 14.2 and I have the latest IF version installed (20.03.02).

1 Like

I’ll join in on this.

Previous arrival reported on final but the audio never came through but their tag on the map kept flashing like they were communicating. When I reported on Left downwind my app froze but the audio from the aircraft was still working.

iPad 7th Generation
IOS 14.3

App 20.03.02 (608)

1 Like

Schyllberg is most probably sleeping rn, so you might have to wait a little bit for tech support.

your not the only one, it crashed for me while tuning out of london unicom during a overnight long haul:(

Continue here please: