App Freezes (Very Painful)

Hey guys, I use a Sony Xperia z3+. I hv up to 10gb internal memory remaining and up to 3gb RAM, plus I exit all apps when I play IF. I’ve noticed that whenever I play global and there are many users within an airport, the app freezes or lags painfully slow. I was flying from Amsterdam to Heathrow(EGLL) today on TS , about 5NM to the airport, the app froze and lagged and I eventually lost control and crash landed outside d runway.
I then took off from another airport without any users in sight and it worked perfectly. Is there any solution to this problem? Thanks.

You’re phone may not be powerful enough. I use a IPhone 6plus but it is still not powerful and I have the same issue. I recommend getting an IPad or Samsung Tablet is you can

I guess u can’t fly long hauls too?

This used to happen to me. I went into settings and reduced the rendering quality and some other quality and limit the frame rate. Worked fine ever since.

3 Likes

I’ve reduced all my settings to Medium, it works fine when there are 1-30 users at an airport. The problem starts when users are over 40

consider lowering your “airplane count” setting for this issue

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.