App crashing

So when I am on final approach about to land my app crashes every time this will the 3rd time that happens help ?

1 Like

Hi can i have a bit more info Such as your device and current software

2 Likes

Could you take some screenshots? Is this at a specific airport or aircraft? Might be because of the game quality, also, does the app crash or the plane?

1 Like

Have you tried things such as:

-Reducing your graphics/rendering quality
-Keeping as much RAM free as possible and having minimal apps open

2 Likes

Also if i may add turning off your phone before each flight helps clear the ram, If the problem continues i’d recommend reducing your graphic settings as well as lowering your planes count, if the problem persists you most likely will have to re-install infinite flight

2 Likes

Well I experienced it when I switched to the ATC camera view and observing other planes then sometimes it crashed.
But this case I don’t know exactly, please provide more details

Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Android: Change device display resolution
    • Settings > Display > Display size to Large, Larger or Largest.
      • Some devices will offer to change Display Resolution instead, set that to the smallest possible.
    • Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
    • Set Rendering Resolution to Low
    • Set Rendering Quality to Low
    • Disable Anti Aliasing

For in-flight performance issues, please refer to these helpful tips:

If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

For further assistance please respond with detailed information about your device, operating system, scenarios to reproduce the lag, and any applicable screenshot. Kind Regards.

2 Likes

No it just happens to any airport last night I flew from KLAX-KSFO and as soon as I was about to land the simulator crashed

Yeah it is a iPhone 6s Plus

Are you accidentally clicking off? Please provide a screenshot.

I’m having the same trouble, parked at the gate flight plan all set up up when I switch views to fixed the app closes on me. I have graphic settings all on low. I’m working on my iPhone X and have about 120gb storage left. Any ideas?

1 Like

Have you already tried to do a soft-reset?

https://drfone.wondershare.com/reset-iphone/how-to-soft-reset-iphone.html#part_2

1 Like

First of all, we need to know the Device, OS, and specs as well so we can better understand the situation

Example:
Device: iPhone 6S
Chipset: Apple A9
RAM: 2GB of RAM
storage: 32GB of Flash Storage

RAM is important, as you need at least 1GB of RAM to run Infinite Flight Global

1 Like

I had the same kinda problem on my new IPad. When I am flyging the game shut’s down. I solved the problem by reinstall the game, and restart the device. Since then the game runs perfectly, without any problems.

1 Like

Thanks ! ill try that out.

1 Like

Try to clear your cache, and try just rebooting your device, clearing out apps, and log out and log back in :)

1 Like