App crashing when selecting an airport

Is there a way to freeze my subscripition because I am paying for a game I cannot exactly play at the moment. Thanks :)

1 Like

No, there is no way to freeze the subscription service.

1 Like

Unfortunately there is no way to “freeze” a subscription; it is something that is not implemented by Apple of Google as far as I know (we rely on their subscription APIs)

One thing we know is that the problem is isolated to Oppo devices with Android 5.1 (lollipop). If you have an Oppo device that can be upgraded to Android 6.0 (the Oppo F1s can) then proceeding with the upgrade should fix the issue. The Oppo F1s represents about 64% of all crashes caused by this issue.

If your device is stuck on Android 5.1 and you feel adventurous, you can try to use alternative methods to get a more recent version of Android on your device.

If you really can’t upgrade, we are working on a fix that should at least allow you to play in Low “Rendering Quality”. This remains a shot in the dark since we don’t have a device on hand to test (we did buy the closest device we could find in terms of specs but it worked fine). If all goes well, this “fix” should go live later tomorrow (PST).

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to do our best to solve all issues.

4 Likes

Thank you for your help :)

1 Like

@nicdraper did you get a chance to try with the latest update that has a fix for oppo devices?

2 Likes

Yes it did, thank you! :)

2 Likes

I get it when selecting KACV (Arcata-Eureka), when trying to fly there to KSFO.
Not a complant, absolutely love Pro. Better than I expected.
P.S. On map though, would llike to see terrain warnings come back.

2 Likes

They said they took it off due to performance issues - I imagine we’ll see it back at some point though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.