App crashing when changing frequency (iOS)

does the text ATC still work as normal?

Yes, it does!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

V/r Tarik

I would like to inform you that In the last 2 3 days I had the same issue with other apps as well. Not only with Infinite Flight. So I have a feeling that maybe there is a general issue with the operating system or something like that

Cameron I had my ATC volume high as usual and the game was crashing do you know when the weird glitch should be fixed and do you know how to fix it

2 Likes

Right now if you’ve seen the banner it says that they are working on an fix for it. For now what you can do is this , and hopefully it should help out with it not crashing. It’s the best you can do for now.

Mine just crashed after a touched down at Tashkent, not right after changing frequencies though. But I did have ATC volume turned up half way.

Game crashed while tuning in Sydney Unicom. :[

If you turn ATC volume off it should work

Turn off ATC volume to zero

This is so frustrating. I was literally entering airspace in PTY after a long flight from AMS when the app froze up and crashed after I attempted to contact Unicom. 11 hours in the air for nothing 😢

1 Like

Your stats are saved every 15 minutes, so your flight definitely wasn’t for ‘nothing’ :)

The developers know it is frustrating and are working as hard as they can on a fix. I’m sure they’ll update us when they have something new to share.

Turn off ATC volume to zero

Yeah but the landing doesn’t count since I never got a chance to land 😭

No need to say the same thing three times when it’s already been known (it’s also a banner at the top of the IFC).

1 Like

You could do one pattern and get your landing back ;)

Yes same in unicom

Is everything fine now then? There isn’t anything saying about it on the top of the home screen anymore plus I tried to see if it happened to me and everything seemed fine :)

We’re waiting for Apple to review a hotfix for this issue. The banner should still be there unless it was dismissed manually

8 Likes

Same problem volume 0 and still crashing.

iPad Pro
IOS 14.3

1 Like