App Crashes

My flight crash everytime, with low graphics, texture… . I have done every infinite flight staff suggestions like reducing graphisms or uninstall and réinstall thé app… and it keeps crashing, online everytime and often off Line. . I’m on IPad Air 2014. I dont believe that this could be the main reason of the issue. Since the last infinite flight update, the crashes are way more recurrent, I cant make any flight on the training server. It is very regrettable because I really love your simulator and aviation in general since Im a child , I think of practicing everytime, Im training a lot. I hope to be able to reach the expert server one Day. I dont mean to break you down, i Know all the hard work that you do everyday, and thank you to make this possible and allowing to live our passion through this. I would like to fix it.

1 Like

The Ipad air 2014 have 2gb of ram, however other components on the device are certainly outdated to run something like IF, and there’s device were and such, and the team can only optimize the sim so far back, and I would recommend updating your device to a more modern one, feel free to check out this extremely helpful thread below, if you feel like checking out for a device or have any device specific questions

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.