App crashes and says “Device Memory Low”

Every time i’m flying an alert of device memory is low appears, even though i have 64 gigas and i’m using like 7. After it appears, my game crashes. I’ve been unable to complete a lot of flights. Also all my apps are closed

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the community!

• Reboot your device
  • Close all other running apps
  • Try a flight with the following settings.
    Rendering Quality - Low
    Rendering Resolution - Low
    Texture Quality - Low
    Anti Aliasing - Off
    Limit Frame Rate - ON

(Edit)
Well in that case(device memory low) i dont know the issue maybe somone else can help you

Whats you avalible space on device?

@Matevz_Treven this is a processor memory issue not storage ;).

It’s likely that the current user settings overwhelmed the device’s processors so the app was force closed by the device. Good tips were listed above.

@Esolis10
Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Android: Change device display resolution
    • Settings > Display > Display size to Large, Larger or Largest.
      • Some devices will offer to change Display Resolution instead, set that to the smallest possible.
    • Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
    • Set Rendering Quality to Fast if Best and Good options have not improved your lagging or crashing
    • Set Texture Quality to Low
    • Disable Anti-Aliasing (make sure it is off)
    • Enable Limit Frame Rate (make sure it is checked on)

If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

For further assistance please respond with detailed information about your device, operating system, scenarios to reproduce the lag, and any applicable screenshot. Kind Regards.

Yeah well he edited the title of his thread and he didnt state the device memory to low thing :)

@Matevz_Treven

Look again ;) This is a known issue and the steps above should help the device handle Infinite Flight better. Key things are limit frame rate and graphics settings in these scenarios.

1 Like

Oh i guess i wasnt careful reading it :) I just judged by the title lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.