this week happened twice with me when I park at the gate the app suddenly closes I just leave the Infinite app open is this happening to anyone else?
There are many ways Infinite Flight ends up crashing in some ways. What device are you currently using?
Lenovo Vibe K6
did three flights 2 this happened
Probably because the phone cannot handle all the planes at the destination airport.
there were no planes at the airport
Yep, Thats the issue. Your phone uses a Snapdragon 430, that is underpowered for Infinite Flight.
I would recommend running Infinite Flight on the Lowest settings if you want to land and also try to avoid populated airport unless you change your plane count (Settings > Live > Airplane Count > Low)
(Avoid Populated Areas In General)
Ok. I have never heard of this phone before, but please read the tips to prevent any further crashing in any Android Device (found on the Support FAQ). While this does happen after I have finished my flight, it is mostly because of the amount of aircrafts my device couldn’t handle inside a busy airspace. If the suggestions below work, be sure to state the solution so it doesn’t happen again to other Lenovo users.
What do I do if I experience app crashes or lag?
General tips regardless of device:
- Turn Limit Frame Rate ON (box should be ticked) if you notice that your device tends to heat up or if you are experiencing lag. A device that heats up too much is more likely to suffer performance degradation which could lead to lag and app crashes.
- Infinite Flight doesn’t take up a specific amount of storage, it can change depending on the area you’re flying in etc. We therefore recommend that you always have at least 1GB of storage available on your device.
- Before longer flights, it is advised to reboot your device and close any apps running in the background to enhance your experience.
- It is possible to fly and charge the device at the same time. The key to this is to use less power than being charged. One way to accomplish this is lower your screen brightness and ensure Infinite Flight’s low power mode is enabled.
- Disable active ad or message blocking apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
- Lower the Rendering Resolution setting.
- Disable Anti-Aliasing.
- Lower the Rendering Quality setting.
- Lower the Texture Quality setting.
At any point if you’re experiencing decreased performance, “Limit frame rate” should always be ticked. This setting can have a great negative impact on performance unless your device is considered high performance.
General Android tips:
- Make sure you have Android Battery Saver disabled. Having this enabled can cause a lot of degradation in terms of both storage, performance and network.
- Newer Android devices may work fine with Anti-Aliasing on. Turning this off can help performance for older/less powerful Android models.
- Some devices (ie Samsung) may have a Game Tuner app to enhance the performance of games. While some users have not seen an issue there is a number who have. It is best to run IF by itself instead of through a game tuner.
If none of the suggestions above helps:
As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.
thank you until tomorrow I find a solution and I say here
hey guys I downloaded some apps to optimize and I think everything is normal, I think I should have more apps working along with the Flight infinte thanks for the attention and tips
No problem. Glad to see Infinite Flight running better now. 👍
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.