App crashes after flight planned is pasted

Same but different just got infinite flight 19.0.1.02 and crashes solution?

This is different

I’ve tried flights plans have done many times and it still crashes. Every flight plan I paste crashes the sim

Send a different flight plan you have tried. And what do you mean by crash?

UCA UA301 URSUS A509 ELLEE A509 DHP J53 ORL J81 VQQ LAIRI LARZZ JJEDI2

Sangter to Atlanta

Things like UA301 and A509 are straight paths similar to procedures that also consist of many waypoints.

Hey, please use normal waypoint as the waypoint you posted are not available in IF. Try simple flight plan without these.

Spawn at KDCA and type KDCA ADAXE BEBLE COVTO FERGI HEROO KDCA

Yes those are enroute high/low altitude, same as oceanic routes. We don’t have those in IF isn’t it?

We don’t. If you type them in a multi-waypoint plan, they don’t show. I suggest SimBrief for decoding plans like these.

1 Like

I get all my flight plans from simbrief.com. I have never had this issue before. Yesterday I flew from KSFO to WSSS with a flight I got from simbrief, now if I paste the same flight plan in the sim it crashes.

1 Like

We going in circle here. Why not copy one waypoints, forget flight plan for now, see if it still crashes.

That’s where I got the flight plans. Copy them straight from simbrief and paste them in the sim

IF is not supported yet for App/Dep Producers waypoints from Simbreif.

1 Like

Ok if I select the waypoints individually it will work fine. It’s when I paste them it cause the app to crash

Still crashes when you paste 1 way points?
You need to understand we trying to figure out if it crashes due to unsupported format or pasting any flight plan all togather

No I didn’t crash. The flight plan @baseball_inferno had me tried didn’t make it crash either. But the ones that makes it crash are flight plans I’ve used multiple times.

That because these unsupported waypoints are causing to crash. Delete the unspportrd waypoints and you are all good.

Psssh better I do my flight plan manually. Idk I just think its strange that same flight plan I used yesterday isn’t working today.

1 Like

Don’t always think it’s down to IF when it crashes…there are all other objects connected to IF. All operating systems process data different ways… On iOS mac cut and paste had several issues, that’s why I kept asking you try diff format.

1 Like