App Crashes 23.3

Ever since the 23.3 update has came out, my game has crashed every time I have done a flight (on Expert Server). It crashes around 2 hours of flight time in an empty airspace or less in a dense airspace. I have tried everything, including lowering all graphics, restarting my iPad before every flight, clearing cache and ensuring all background apps are closed.

The main issue is, is that in 23.2, I had never a single time crashed and always could use high graphics for all my flights, no matter a dense airspace or empty and had never crashed a single time.

I know there is also a bunch of people struggling with the same issue, especially on iPad 9 or similar like I’m using and that there’s hot fixes coming. I just want to emphasise the point that everyday I’m spending 0.22 USD on this game based on a yearly subscription, and for the past 3 days I haven’t been able to complete a single flight, meaning every single day I don’t use the game is basically money wasted, and this 0.22 USD will add up overtime. Of course nobody can’t fly everyday due to having a life, but the days I can fly, surely myself and others at least want to be able to have a good experience, especially when we have paid money to play such a great game, which I know can run smoothly when we consider that I had never crashed during a flight during 23.2.

I hope the staff and fix it quickly and thanks for reading this.

Device: iPad 9th Generation
Operating System: iPadOS 17.0.3

Many other users have been experiencing this since 23.3 was released. It will be fixed in a hotfix that is coming within the next few days.

1 Like

Yes, I did see other threads of similar issues and staff have replied saying the fixes are coming. But hopefully it comes really soon!

They did say the hotfix will be coming within the next few days, so we shall see.

1 Like

As everyone stated above, a Hotfix will be on its way anytime soon. Here’s more information about it.

1 Like

👍 I did check out that post already, just hoping though it will come really soon!

2 Likes

I just experienced the same thing! I started a flight, it crashed after 30 mins. Restarted the flight and it crashed after 15 mins! I use the IPad 9th Gen and never had any problems before the update! Hopefully it will be fixed!

1 Like

I was controlling in a training server and the app would crash occasionally.

1 Like

Exactly the same thing, same device. I never had a problem before this update and could easily run everything high graphics, 60fps without much lag or any crashing.

2 Likes

Hopefully it will be fixed soon because it’s very frustrating!

1 Like

The hotfix has been released. Be sure to update the app once the update is available to you on your device.

2 Likes

Me too man. The past couple days and even after the update it’s the same th8 g.

1 Like

Same with me. The update had no improvement for me at all. The same issue is still ongoing!

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues.

Luckily crash reports are sent automatically, so you can count on the devs being hard at work tracking down causes for those crashes and finding fixes for them.
It will take some time though, so please bear with them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.