App Crash

My friend is trying to buy the pro version to be able to play with me, when he tries to select the month, it says error and then it kick him out of the game. Plz fix it

Device? OS? Have you tried a restart? Delete and reinstall the app?

Try having him sign in on another device

Hi, do you know what device your “friend” is using?

He has an iPad iOS 11

Google or facebook? is your account confirmed

Which iPad? Pro? 2017? Original? Air?

Have your tried deleting IF and then reinstalling it?

Hello, I see you are new to the forums. To enable us to help you today in the #support category please provide as much information as possible e.g describe the issue in detail, device specs and also efforts that you have tried to undertake to solve this issue.
For more access the link below
Hello, I see you are new to the forums. To enable us to help you today in the #support category please provide as much information as possible e.g describe the issue in detail, device specs and also efforts that you have tried to undertake to solve this issue.
For more access the link(s) below

Also in order to be able to post in categories such as #features #real-world-aviation #live and #live:va you should be in TL2(member trust level). Keep reading, posting, liking, contributing positively and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

Ask your friend to try the following

• Avoid running other apps while Infinite Flight is on.
  • To restart his device regularly to keep the RAM(Random Access Memory) fresh.

If all the steps above fail he can try to reinstall the app as suggested by @CathayPacific

Good day!
✈️😌
Kizz.

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.