App crash while ATC

Hello i am using an iphone 7+ 128GB ios 11 non jailbroken device. my name is charbel99 grade 3.When i join ATC for training server and start playing, after few minutes the app just close crashes suddenly. i never was able to play more than 5min on ATC withought the app crashing.
i tried to restart my device and the app, i tried lowering resolution , but still.
my internet is good , my deviece storage is still low. i dont know whats the issue
PLEASE HELP.

Where are you controlling?? Sometimes the bigger airports (JFK,MIA,LAX,DXB) will really take big lag spikes (That can crash smaller devices with less space) because of the amount of aircraft.

Try controlling smaller airports and see if that helps!

Hope this helps

Jack

3 Likes

i actually tried multiple airports and still having same problem . also my deviece is 128Gb iphone 7+ with lot of emty storage

2 Likes

Have you deleted the app and installed it again?

2 Likes

Try CYWG and see how long you last… Stay on the lower settings.

2 Likes

Could you check to see how much RAM you have? The minimum RAM required is 2 GB.

2 Likes

no i havent deleted the app

It’s a newer iPhone.

1 Like

An iPhone 7 should run IF at max with high FPS.

2 Likes

its 3GB ram for the iphone 7+

2 Likes

Try restarting your device regularly. Free up some storage if able. Check your iPhone storage in Settings and see if you are low on memory. You said that you are low on storage. Maybe this is the problem. Would this be helpful?

2 Likes

Try deleting the app, resetting your router and reinstall Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

i have 100 GB free storage and i restarted the deviece multiple times. i even tried to switch to mobile data in case of internet issue . but still

3 Likes

Delete app and reinstall… Nothing else we can tell you

3 Likes

okay ill try to do so

3 Likes

Your best option until everything is optimized even more is to turn aircraft count down to low or medium. If you are working approach turn off the terrain and use the black screen only.

Let us know if this helps you at all.

2 Likes

Do you even Control bro 😂
Jk @THE-OP seriously though you know that isn’t there.

1 Like

i have reinstalled the app ,set the plane count to low , all graphics to low and i joined klax as ATC the airport had very low trafic 3-6 aircrafts. and after fee minutes (3-4) the app crashed.
the game wasnt lagging and evrything was smooth and ok. this happened suddenly.

What are you talking about? I meant like the Tower view terrain and the terrain you can see “behind” the radar screen… by just going to the black screen

2 Likes