App Crash since 22.1

Hey, I’ve been having EXTREMELY frequent App Crashes since the update,every single time after landing the app is crashing……
My Device is iPad mini 5 (A12) with the latest iOS software.
The settings are all on high, with anti-aliasing on and frame rate at 30 (these were the same settings before the update and my app rarely crashed)
Please look into it, a lot of my friends have been experiencing this issue too.
Thanks.

3 Likes

I had the same issue, experienced it last night.
I’m sure the developers behind the 22.1 update are aware of this issue and is a recurrence one - repeated crashes.
Device used iPad 2020 (8th generation).

2 Likes

maybe try lowering your graphics for the time being. I’m sure devs are working on fixes for us.

2 Likes

I got another glitch when I changed the graphics…😭
The entire screen went black… I’ll open Another topic for that…

1 Like

do a device restart first and try in solo before going in live servers

Try changing your settings before you spawn into your airport.

1 Like

Hey,I did try that yet my app is constantly crashing,I also cleared cache… I also re-start my devices before a flight I don’t know what more to do…☹️

How is your internet connection, is the signal strong and the connection is stable? Does the app crash on Solo too?

I don’t think it’s a network related issue, as I also suffer from the same problems, even while on the lowest graphics settings and object density on the lowest possible, and my wifi isn’t that bad I would say

2 Likes

Same device as the Op, iPad Mini 5?

6th gen iPad (2018 one)

3 Likes

Having same issue on my Galaxy A7 tab. Crashes upon loading

2 Likes

Yes,the signal is very strong 250mbps and no it doesn’t crash on solo,it definitely can’t be A network issue as all other live games work perfectly.🙁

While we are not seeing a significant increase in crashes happening in this release, we have noticed a couple new ones that we have already fixed internally. We will release a hotfix as soon as we can (most likely next week).
No guaranties that this will fix this particular crash, but it should help some.

6 Likes

Okay, philippe thanks for that! Happening with me and my Friends too,we almost never had app crashed before 22.1 and now suddenly App is crashing on short final……
It gets REALLY annoying when it happens after A long haul flight you know…😅😅

1 Like

Yet again… my app just crashed after A 15 hour flight… all setting were on low…😢😢😢😢😩

My app has just crashed at KLAX as I was about to touch down after an 18hr flight. This is getting a bit frustrating. Are there any issues picked up so far wrt this problem with iPads perhaps?

3 Likes

Rn on my way to SFO
Hope my app doesn’t crash while landing because I want to expeirrience those JetBridges

1 Like

The same problem when I landed 🛬 on klax Just commencing taxi for parking the application off …… is very frustran ……

2 Likes

Wow this is good news. Thank you

1 Like