App Crash seconds before landing

Hello, this might already be a known problem but just now i was doing a flight from Belgrade to Beijing everything was going completely fine and I would say about 10 seconds away from landing my app crashed. This is very frustrating and I hope that this can get fixed. This was my 1st time doing a flight after the new update and everything was running smoothly until the last 10 seconds before touchdown.

Device: Samsung s22

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are experiencing crashes.

I know it’s frustrating.

Others are also experiencing app crashes.
Several topics can be found about the issues.

This is just one of them:

The hotfix already fixed several issues found in crash reports.
Luckily crash reports are sent automatically, so you can count on the devs being hard at work tracking down causes for those crashes and finding fixes for them.
It will take some time though, so please bear with them.
It has top priority.

There is already a fix in place for a specific crash during a long-haul flight. It’s currently being tested.
Hope it’s the one you are experiencing. 🤞

4 Likes

Thank you! Glad to hear that. Hopefully soon everything will be fine. Thanks for the help😁

1 Like

I was just about to write about this but thanks for writing this so I don’t bother the mods as I’ve seen so many support topics about this issue!

1 Like

It’s so frustrated. Device crashed while flying or say approach request moment, even set medium graphics settings. 6 days no change, same issues
I really waste money this month :(

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.