App crash on approach

I was on left downwind for runway 09 at KMIA just a minute or two ago. Then my screen went black and the next second I was kicked out of the app.

Do I report this somewhere? Or should I leave it like this? This isn’t the first time this has happened to me.

This happened at 20:43:28Zulu on 15-4-2023 in the Expert server.

2 Likes

this also happenned to i was approaching KSFO on final on runway 28L my game froze and kicked me out

1 Like

To report this incident, please create a new topic in the ‘Support’ category of the forum, and include as much detail as possible about the issue, including your device model, operating system, and any error messages that you may have received. Additionally, you may want to try clearing your device’s cache and restarting the app to see if that resolves the issue.

The ‘Support’ category is the appropriate place to report any technical problems or issues you encounter while using Infinite Flight, and the community members and support team will do their best to assist you. Thank you for bringing this to their attention, and I hope that they resolve the issue for you as soon as possible.

1 Like

this is an ongoing issue i heard mods are trying to fix it but heres some things you can do to prevent crashing:

if they arent already try and put all your graphics to the lowest setting possible and make sure your airplane count is on low try to restart your device before every flight you do and clear scenery after long hauls and make sure you look up or down when flying so less blocks are rendered

1 Like

Hey zeb,

I truly undestrand how annoying it is when the app crashes on final approach after having a perfect 14 hour flight. I used to have the same problem.

One of the things I’ve done is set airplane count to “low” in the online section of the settings.

Additionally, when you are on 10 NM final, press clear cache (Settings —> General), this refreshed the layouts and makes the game run more smoothly.

Finally, clear your navigation plan when being in final, this will make the game use less MB since it takes up too much space, specially in long haul flights.

Preferably, have your device connected to power, works for me.

Hope this is useful !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.