App crash in final approach

Hey everyone! I was performing a flight from Doha OTHH to Cape town FACT with a 350, and during my final approach, the app crashed and I wanted to know if the reason. I’m not sure that it’s due to my iPad as it’s 6 months old and runs the simulator without any lags but maybe I’m wrong. (it was kind of hot, but not too much soooo)
I wonder if this is a regular problem for you too guys because it’s the first time that it happens on my device.
Does the problem come from the game or maybe from my device ?
If you can answer that for me it would be really nice.

This was documented in the Support FAQ 19.4 - Please read this before posting! thread.

Please follow the discussion in this thread for more information.

1 Like

Hey I saw a post from Laura but during the flight have the camera left on ATC mode and point it to the sky and leave it there until you need to land etc! I tried this today and my iPad was cold like how I left it for take off as then the app isn’t rendering any textures during the cruise

I haven’t tried it on long haul yet but I’m going to attempt it tonight! Hopefully this should work

2 Likes

That will help yes but even so, one of the best tips in the link above is to lower your aircraft count to none especially prior to arrival at an airport. It’s a big help!

2 Likes

thanks all for the help guys! I really appreciate it :)

1 Like

Yes true I’ve done the same flight today and I landed with ease no crashes from I’ve done that

1 Like