Apology To Staff

If you remember me I was Mr Krabs (something) a Baby and I have since changed my name and wanted to apologize to the staff that I gave a hard time and the UPS va. I have since become a sophomore and deeply matured and rethought many things. I just want to make sure that me and the staff are on the same page.

Thanks

40 Likes

No hard feelings from UPSVA!

15 Likes

Thank you!! Its appreciated very much!!

1 Like

Thanks for maturing up and admitting your fault you rock!!
That type of attitude will go far =)

6 Likes

Thanks! I just felt bad about it and wanted to set things strait you know.

5 Likes

All my life I was raised where people refused to admit their mistakes, even going on extent to denying it even happened.

Thank you, for making the world a better place. I’m not saying what you did was right, it was bad! But just with that apology, admitting your mistake, is one step towards a brighter future

I forgive you, have a nice day

15 Likes

Thanks so much for that! You dont know how good that makes me feel being welcomed back to the community like this, it means alot!

6 Likes

people all make mistakes. You admitted it, and for that, you’re great

9 Likes

You know what? I’ve always been taught to do the right thing. If it’s one thing I learned, it’s that they’re correct in that teaching. Keep up the right thing.

8 Likes

Admitting your mistake and learning from that is huge. At such a young age (basing this on you being a sophmore), you are already leaps beyond your fellow classmates. Thank you for showing there is some hope.

6 Likes

It takes one person to do something wrong, it takes another to admit they were wrong. I’ve stayed to these words for almsot forever. It makes me happy to see other people admit when they are wrong and to do it in front of a public online community just proves that you knew you were wrong and were able to admit it. Enjoy the rest of your day! 😊

I think the first sentence is a quote but I’m not sure, if it is please tell me.

6 Likes

Hello, I do not know what happened, but your post fills you with honor and respect from other users. A promising future awaits you. a pleasure to see your post. that you continue enjoying IF and the life. a greeting from Spain

6 Likes

We remember :)
It’s all good now!

Enjoy your stay and let us know if there’s anything we can help you with.