Apology to KMIA Ground/Tower - IFATC BRAD

That moment you realize you taxies to the wrong runway
Sorry IFATC Brad!
Me at KMIA
Scandinavian 2104

5 Likes

I think we’ve all done that at least once, 10/10👏👏👏.

1 Like

When you realize that you forget the gears at short final(its my happen once in my Beginning 😂😂😂)

1 Like

Hahah, hold me to check tutorials on the forum

1 Like

I think I also may have had that at the very start. Now it’s as easy to forget as flaring on touchdown (not). Speaking of flaring, has anyone else tried to land without flaring but they’re so use to it that they literally have to force themselves to push down? Maybe that’s just me.

2 Likes

@Jens_Severin it’s all good. I just didn’t know what you were doing at 08R requesting takeoff at 26L.

5 Likes

Errm me neither, though I was at the right runway

1 Like

Actually it was runway 09

It’s nice to see you followed the request to check tutorials on the forum as you have accepted responsibility for your mistake, ultimately this makes controlling all the more worthwhile having pilots which are accountable. I guess all there is left to day to say is just be careful and double check where you are told to go or do. 😂. Have a good one :)

1 Like

Well, I am up in the skies now, heading for ENGM
Will arrive in approximately 7 hours

No it was 08R, 09 is on the south of the airport, you were in between 12 and 08R

Yeah, I see now you’re right

1 Like

It happens to all of us once in a while. I always double check the runways even if it’s my hometown airport.

As soon as Brad left it all went downhill at 26L…

That’s true (thankfully I was the number 2 plane to take off after he left)

Yeah I’m sorry, I just didn’t have appr so the arrivals were requesting 26L which was only used for departures at the time

Don’t worry about it. On that server pilots should be more aware and skilled…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.